- 70mm diamter durable 100% polyester patch.
- Perfect size for application to the breast or arm on the garment of your choice.
- Small hand crafted box contains the patch, instructions and protection sheet.
- Recommended for use on 100% cotton and cotton/polyester blends.
- Washable up to 60˚c, however coolest temperature is recommended to minimise wear and tear.
- We’ve tried and tested this and confirm it bonds and washes well.
You will need:
An iron on full heat setting (turn off steam setting) or heat press set at 185˚c.
These instructions should only be carried out by a responsible adult. Keep all heat appliances away from children.
Garments washable up to 60˚c, however coolest temperature is recommended.
Iron on patch instructions:
These instructions are included within the product packaging.
1. Use a flat heat-protected surface such as an ironing board. Iron your garment to provide a smooth surface for the patch.
2. Place the patch in the desired position and alignment on your garment.
3. Gently cover the front of the patch with the square protection sheet provided and press down flat for 25 seconds.
4. Check that all parts of the patch are bonded to the material. If not, repeat the step above. Applying more of a circular motion with the iron to make sure all edges are bonded.
5. In order for the patch to better withstand wear and tear wash garment inside out. You may also want to add a few stitches around the edges.
Heat settings and instructions may vary for use on materials other than cotton or polyester. We cannot be held responsible for your patch failing to bond to your desired material.
We offer free UK delivery on all products via First Class Royal Mail. Please check stock availability on each product page. Products that are in stock will be dispatched as soon as possible, while products due in a number of days will be dispatched when they arrive with us - usually no more than 5 working days.
- We usually dispatch within 24 hours, however, please allow up to 5 working days for us to dispatch your order.
- All orders dispatched in 100% recyclable packaging.
- Please note that all 'I’m an accredited canine first aider' items will only be dispatched when you have completed the course.
- Products will be dispatched by our friends at Indi Clothing Company Ltd.
We accept returns on most items, provided they are returned within 30 days of you receiving them. Products to be returned must be unused and in a re-saleable condition, including original tags and labels. The cost of returning an item will be at your own expense, other than in the unlikely event that the product is faulty or damaged (see below).
We will gladly accept returns to exchange clothing for another size. You will have to pay to post it back to us, however, we will then post your new size back to you at no extra cost. Simply get in touch and we will let you know how to return your item.
Faulty or Damaged Items
In the unlikely event that the item is faulty, not as described or damaged you can return it within 30 days from the shipping date. Return the item using your preferred method, send us proof of postage/payment and we will refund the costs. If proof of postage/payment for the return is not supplied to us we will refund you an estimated cost of return postage. If the total funds that are to be returned to you are more than your order total, we reserve the right to return the cost difference in way of store credit.
Returns will be refunded back to your original payment method where possible. Please note that it can take up to 10 days from us receiving your items to see the refund reflected on your account. This is due to the processing times of some card providers.
Our returns policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or “act of god” damage. Such returns are at all times governed by the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act of the United Kingdom.