This veterinary approved webinar has been written and designed by a clinical animal behaviourist who is also a qualified registered veterinary nurse with a wealth of experience running puppy socialisation events. It has been designed to develop the skill set of veterinary nurses and other pet professionals who want to run successful, safe and professional puppy parties.
There are no exams, but to obtain your certificate of completion you must answer some multiple choice questions, which have been designed to ensure that you have learned the material.
- How to design and set up safe and successful puppy socialisation programmes.
- How to write session plans effectively.
- Preventing problems from developing during classes.
- Be able to recognise stress in puppies and know how to handle problems.
- Feel more confident when managing play sessions and know when and how to intervene effectively.
- See full course curriculum below.
- Written with the benefit of practical veterinary and canine behaviour experience.
- Information and content based on safe working practices and up-to-date research.
- Easy-to-digest lessons give you the flexibility to learn at home at your own pace.
- Webinar slides presented with a voiceover – as if you were sitting in a real-life lecture theatre.
- Helpful training guides suitable to give to clients.
- Templates of risk assessments and session plans.
- Includes a list of references and related research.
- Tutor and technical support available.
- Lifetime access to dip in and out of the course whenever you need to refresh your knowledge.
- CPD Certificate of completion.
- CPD Transcript for prospective employers.
- Works on computers, tablets & smartphones.
Broken down into nice chunks so you can do it as you have time. Useful resources provided to help structure your own classes. Loved watching the puppy body language videos and having it broken down. Feeling much more confident about creating safe and successful puppy classes.
Good webinar easy to follow. Full of helpful, current advice.
I feel I can now go ahead and get puppy parties started at the practice I work for & will be recommending this course to other members of my team.
I run puppy parties as a RVN and just wanted reassurance I was doing them right – this course has helped me to have that foundation to ensure I am doing them to the highest standard possible!