To enrol, add this course to your basket and create or log in to your student account at checkout.
This veterinary approved and accredited online course is suitable for pet owners and pet professionals, fulfilling continuing professional development (CPD) requirements. Covering a range of topics with video demonstrations, downloads to keep, tutor help if you need it and a final accredited course certificate.
The aim of this course is:
- Recognise and respond to a range of first aid situations.
- Carry out a safe assessment of the cat.
- Respond to a range of first aid situations.
- Carry out basic first aid treatments whilst waiting for veterinary attention.
2. For all first aid cases, a veterinary surgeon should be contacted as soon as possible.