This veterinary approved and accredited online course is suitable for pet owners and pet professionals, fulfilling continuing professional development (CPD) requirements. Covering a range of topics with video demonstrations, downloads to keep, tutor help if you need it and a final accredited course certificate.
The aim of this course is:
- Recognise and respond to a range of first aid situations.
- Carry out a safe assessment of the cat.
- Respond to a range of first aid situations.
- Carry out basic first aid treatments whilst waiting for veterinary attention.
2. For all first aid cases, a veterinary surgeon should be contacted as soon as possible.