Next programme: 5th January 2024.
A few slots still available so apply now to secure a place.
Also open: Programme starting 15th March 2024.
Slots are limited and a price review is due in 2024, so apply now to secure a place.
This 12-week course and mentorship programme has been created for anyone who offers behavioural advice including aspiring and new behaviour counsellors, dog trainers, vets and vet nurses and those working in senior positions in rescue and shelter.
If you are looking to create or develop a business in animal behaviour counselling, want to improve your knowledge base, gain confidence this programme is for you.
Instalment plans available:
3 instalments of £185 for the January Programme (deadline 14/12/23) (includes £1.67 processing fee p/m).
5 instalments of £112 for the March Programme (deadline 30/12/23) (includes £2 processing fee p/m).
What the programme provides at a glance:
- Guidance and support from a working CAB via group and individualised mentoring/coaching sessions.
- A CPD accredited Diploma in Companion Animal Behaviour Counselling (Canine) course to add to your portfolio.
- Help for those who wish to work towards CAB/CCAB status.
- The expertise required for setting up in-house behaviour clinics for veterinary personnel.
- Greater confidence in approaching a range of canine behaviour problems.
- The skills necessary to communicate with clients, set expectations and motivate them, even when faced with obstacles.
- The tools to gain competence in writing behaviour plans that clients can follow.
- The confidence to speak with veterinarians and other professionals in the field.
- Membership of a private support group.
- Lifetime access to a growing library of resources.
What you’ll get:
- The CPD accredited diploma course and materials (worth £250).
- Access to a programme of webinars (worth £120).
- 4 x 1hr private Zoom coaching sessions with Caroline* (worth £200).
- 6 x 90min group Zoom sessions* (worth £450).
- Access to the digital PET Library with research papers, articles & handouts.
- Private online support group, with lesson notifications and session reminders.
- 10% discount on other online courses on this site.
- Lifetime access to dip in and out of the course whenever you need to refresh your knowledge.
- CPD certificate of completion.
- CPD transcript for prospective employers.
- CPD reflection for professional portfolio and CPD log.
*Private coaching sessions are arranged at a mutually convenient time and are not limited to the 12-week programme. Group sessions will be scheduled every 2 weeks during the programme and are recorded for those who can’t make it.
Challenging Canine Behaviour Cases
Thoroughly enjoyed this course with Caroline. Lots of clear information and guidance on a number of different topics. Well supported throughout.
Easy to follow lesson plans and friendly weekly discussions to go over the weeks work.
Lots of information and read around material on each subject.
Encouraging throughout and has boosted my confidence for future cases.
Thank you Caroline for running this programme, you have helped me more than I can say! I have completed a lot of training within my field and I can honestly say that having the opportunity to spend time with Caroline, learn from her experience and just have an honest and open chat has been the best money I have spent. I have gained so much value from the programme and I’m sad it’s finished! Highly recommend for anyone who is looking to increase their experience in canine behaviour, either already practicing or currently undertaking study. You will gain so much value from doing this programme.