Do you want to generate income for your charity or business?
We are always very keen to help charities and businesses generate funds. As such we provide a number of courses that can be run as fund-raising events.
Canine First Aid Course*
- Carrying out a primary assessment
- Wounds and controlling haemorrhage
- Choking & respiratory obstruction
- Poisonous agents
- Seizures and fits
- Gastro-intestinal problems
- Performing CPR
- and lots more.
Canine Health & Welfare Course*
- How to carry out a pet health check
- Caring for eyes, ears and oral care
- Skin conditions
- Parasites (endo and ecto)
- Recognising disease e.g. kennel cough
- Caring for elderly dogs with arthritis
- How illness affects welfare
- and lots more.
Understanding Canine and Feline Behaviour▴
- An introduction to canine and/ or feline specific behaviour
- Communication methods
- Development of common behaviour problems
- Prevention and treatment strategies
*Organising a Hosted First Aid or Canine Health & Welfare Event
▴Organising a Hosted Canine and Feline Behaviour Event
This works in a similar way to the other hosted courses. You should allow around 2 ¼ hours for each session. I suggest that you charge i.r.o. £55-60 for the both sessions or around £30 for just one species. Because there is no practical element there is no limit to attendee numbers. My fees are 50% of the takings (profit share) plus travel expenses (but note my minimum turn out fee for the full 4 hour course is £350). This includes a PDF of the course notes that you can either print or distribute to participants beforehand, together with a certificate of attendance.
Don’t forget that selling merchandise and/ or running raffles during the hosted events is another good way of generating income. If you are interested in hosting an event or need more information please contact me to arrange a chat or a booking. I can tailor a course to meet you needs.
Have you thought about becoming an affiliate for our online courses?
Raised for Charities
Raised for Local Businesses