Advertise and distribute our courses whilst earning commission from each order.
An excellent way for
to make money
*All payments are processed by Stripe, so unfortunately there is no other way for you to collect your commission. If you refuse to connect a Stripe account then payment simply will not be made.
The Affiliate Agrees that Pet Education and Training:
- Reserves the right to amend or alter the course at any time (in order to ensure that the information is updated).
- Can, from time to time run promotional offers on the course, although this will not affect your percentage commission rate, it will be lower if the course is discounted.
- Retains ownership and copyright on:
a) All written and video materials contained within the course programme.
b) All photos and design resources provided to you.
- May terminate the agreement and remove the programme by giving a 30 day notice period (or with immediate effect in cases of misconduct).
- May delay payment of commissions due to payment authorisation, card security checks or website maintenance.
- Will pay commission to you automatically once 28 days have passed since the student referred by you successfully made a purchase.
- Will not pay commission if the student referred by you requests a refund within 28 days.
- Cannot be held responsible for any of your referrals enrolling via the readily available course links advertised on our website, i.e. not your unique referral link.
- Cannot be held responsible for any loss of commission payments to your Stripe account due to your lack of management.
- Can, from time to time, put the website into maintenance mode to make sure any technical work does not interfere with the student learning. This ensures students get the best experience from the course.
The Affiliate Agrees that they will:
- Give 30 days notice if they no longer wish to be a part of our Affiliate programme.
- Maintain their own Stripe account and keep it connected to their Affiliate account on our website at all times.
- Be entirely responsible to declare and pay any tax or insurance on commission payments received.
- Always promote Pet Education and Training and our courses in the best light and as we would choose to do so ourselves, and not make or publish any statement which is disparaging or negative.
- Engage in proper advertising. Affiliates found to be engaging in improper advertising (e.g. explicit, unlawful, improper use of our business name) shall have their agreement terminated and their affiliate status revoked.
- Earn commission fees only with respect to activity on our site occurring directly through the link that will appear on their website or through advertising.
- Bear all costs and expenses incurred in connection with your activities as an Affiliate.
- Maintain their own website. The maintenance and the updating of your website will be your responsibility. You will implement the links, banners, and other means of linking your website to our services.
- Not solicit business away from Pet Education and Training Courses.
- Notify us of all enquiries about Pet Education and Training or our courses promptly.
- Abide by and agree to our full terms and conditions.